Greetings! I trust that this finds you well and enjoying life.
Here are seven common retirement mistakes everyone should know about.
- Investing during retirement as though you are still working.
- Not protecting yourself and your nest egg from significant market decisions.
- Not structuring your basic (non-discretionary) retirement income plan to guarantee income needs.
- Not paying enough attention to portfolio cost.
- Thinking your tax preparer is also a tax planner.
- Thinking your Traditional IRA (or other tax-deferred money) is always a good thing.
- Not knowing how much liquidity you actually need in retirement and not utilizing the most overall cost-effective sources for liquidity.
If we can help in any way with this or anything else related to retirement don’t hesitate to contact us.
Jeff Christian CFP, CRPC
Good enough never is.